Finding courage and hope to mend half a heart

Zoe was born on July 4, 2011 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. This is our journey to find courage and hope to mend our daughter's half of a heart.

Tuesday, June 7

Quick Update

This is going to be brief since I am in one pisser of a mood for several reasons. I don't have the energy to elaborate so I will stick with just the good stuff tonight.  And by good stuff, I mean really excellent news!

  • 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant (a day shy of 6 weeks in the hospital too)
  • NSTs are perfect, Zoe is behaving as a mature baby.
  • Bio is 8/8
  • Cervix is 3.7 which is the best it has ever been in this entire pregnancy
  • Amnio fluids 9.7!!!

We still amaze medical professional around here.  I keep joking that TLC will be knocking on our door for the story some day.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Great news. Keep it up you two! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! I love happy updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Hope everything keeps going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! I really hope everything keeps going so well for you and your little girl!

    ReplyDelete