Yesterday marked the beginning of 35 weeks, which was our goal after delivering Dylan. I feel great! Home monitoring is going great with just a few minor contractions, nothing to cause any concern as they are expected at this point of the pregnancy. My days are filled with lounging around and doing easy baby things. When the sun is out I throw on a bikini (gasp) and hit the lounge chair for some sun.
B & I went to Orange for a routine appointment yesterday and Zoe is doing very well. She is still breech and close to 6 pounds. Zoe doesn't care to cooperate with getting good measurements, stubborn just like her mother! She does love to show off her long legs though. When we see her on the ultrasound screen it is so hard to believe that this perfect little baby has half a heart. All in all Dr. A is very pleased with our progress and we have a plan set.
So here is the big news... the c-section is scheduled for July 25th on the 39th week mark! (I really want to avoid this surgery, so flip Zoe flip!)
My motherly instinct feels that things will be stirring around 37 weeks, however I am a bit terrified of going into labor with the cerclage. The thought of the stitches ripping just makes me cringe even though Dr. A said I'd have plenty of time to get to the hospital.
Mom is coming down tomorrow to stay for awhile. I am excited to work on some baby room projects with her. Hopefully I can convince her to try out some tasty new recipes as well.
Yay for 35 weeks! What a long and painful journey but YAY! that July 25th is just around the corner! It's also my LO's 4th birthday so it'll be a great day!! Can't wait to hear and see pics of the nursery projects!
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://www.mom2lo.com
That's wonderful! I'm so glad you've hit this mile marker! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What a triumph!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!! YAY for 35 weeks...and July 25th will be here before you know it! And a mother's instincts are always right. I knew our little girl was coming a few days before I had her. So...37 weeks is only 2 weeks away!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you and Zoe are doing well! Take care of yourself.
ReplyDelete:) Misty
Congrats on making it to 35 weeks! That's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your milestones that you are hitting! Congratulations, absolutely wonderful! I hope she flips for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on such a huge accomplishment! My first, Emerson, didn't flip until 37 weeks. Tell Zoe it's time to start her move (and if you know yoga, do some cat/cow stretches). We'll be thinking of you and sending positive energy your way!
ReplyDelete