You and Zoe are doing so great, Jen. You've made it 4 weeks. Amazing. I think you've got some more in you, too.
Great job, Jenn! You have stamina beyond that which I can even comprehend.Keep it up, and before you know it, it'll all be over. GO YOU!!!
You are doing a great job! I absolutely LOVED seeing those Xs on the calendar. You are almost there! Zoe is so lucky to have you as her mommy!!!
I'm just now catching up on all this, but you've been in my thoughts daily. I hope you get many more Xs on your calendar.
You and Zoe are doing so great, Jen. You've made it 4 weeks. Amazing. I think you've got some more in you, too.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Jenn! You have stamina beyond that which I can even comprehend.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up, and before you know it, it'll all be over. GO YOU!!!
You are doing a great job! I absolutely LOVED seeing those Xs on the calendar. You are almost there! Zoe is so lucky to have you as her mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm just now catching up on all this, but you've been in my thoughts daily. I hope you get many more Xs on your calendar.
ReplyDelete