Zoe was born on July 4, 2011 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. This is our journey to find courage and hope to mend our daughter's half of a heart.
Zoe was moved to the "floor" at 2pm today! We are so thrilled and now we are hands on parents! Next step is to wean off Ativan and work on feeding. Sorry no pics yet, must run and be with my sweet girl!
I am so happy for you! I have been following your blog and remember you from the bump. I have been praying like crazy for your little girl. Grow baby and get stronger every day. You have so much love share with your parents!
YESSSSS!
ReplyDeleteMay your arms never get tired of holding that sweet girl.
Good luck with feeding and weaning of pain meds.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I have been following your blog and remember you from the bump. I have been praying like crazy for your little girl. Grow baby and get stronger every day. You have so much love share with your parents!
ReplyDeleteAny update on little Zoe? I hope she is doing really well in her new room and your hands are busy holding her!!
ReplyDeleteI'm tardy to the graduation party, but congrats! I'm so happy to hear good news about Zoe!
ReplyDelete