Mission Viejo's nicu team has been harassing my ob and perinatogist to get me out of this hospital all day. They are not comfortable with caring for Zoe should we have to deliver. So the Ambulance is being set up and I am being transferred to St Josephs in Orange next to CHOC.
I of course upset and overwhelmed. Mostly because this means my wonderful ob and perinatolgist will no longer be my care givers. We have a wonderful relationship and I am comfortable with them. It just plain sucks.
So far I have been pretty stable with controlling the contractions. So off to St Josephs where I will again be stabized and given the second steroid shot. They will then proceed to decrease the magnesium, which scares me. It was the only thing that gained control yesterday. They will then switch me to oral meds. Hopefully the process doesnt start up again. If all is good I hope to be sent home on medication and spend the rest of this pregnancy on strict bedrest.
Stay put baby girl!
Stay put sweet Zoe! Thinking of you hon...much love and prayers coming your way!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you lots !!!
ReplyDeleteSara
I'm sorry you have to leave your OB, I know that must be so hard. I"m glad they found someone who is comfortable and will take fantastic care of you and Zoe. Stay put sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteStay put Zoe!
ReplyDeleteLots of love
(mkoelker)
Keeping you and Baby Zoe in my prayers! (JessicaMZ)
ReplyDeleteStay put, Zoe! And so much love to you, Jenn. You have every good, happy thought I can muster. <3
ReplyDelete