Finding courage and hope to mend half a heart

Zoe was born on July 4, 2011 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. This is our journey to find courage and hope to mend our daughter's half of a heart.

Tuesday, January 17


Zoe is going to CHLA tomorrow in preparation for her Glenn surgery on Thursday.  Please keep her close to your hearts and in your prayers.

6 comments:

  1. Delurking to say Zoe will be in my prayers (and you, as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking in often to see how things are going. Zoe is so beautiful! I hope the surgery tomorrow goes well and she has an easy recovery. I'll be thinking of all of you and stalking your blog for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be thinking about Zoe tomorrow. i pray all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for Zoe today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying and thinking of you, Zoe!
    ~Holly (fellow sbish user!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Zoe. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete