Finding courage and hope to mend half a heart

Zoe was born on July 4, 2011 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. This is our journey to find courage and hope to mend our daughter's half of a heart.

Monday, November 29

Ticker Change Monday! Five Weeks!

Baby's now the size of an apple seed!

Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive).


Today marks the beginning of my fifth week of pregnancy. Only 35 weeks left to go! 

I am starting to feel pregnant, the exhaustion and nausea are really kicking in. I have taken to napping every day, which isn't my normal routine. I would love to take a nap right now if it was not for the desk covered with gigantic piles of paperwork. I learned I can no longer eat eggs, we didn't agree at breakfast today. I also have one big craving for crispy chicken tacos - specifically from Coyote Grill. This weekend Brian bought me a Bella Band for a couple of uncooperative jeans. I am bloated from the drugs (and probably from my crispy chicken taco intake) and he does not like it when I squish the little one(s). I give in, it is much more comfortable anyways.

Tomorrow is our big ultrasound debut... how many little apple seeds are snuggled in?

No comments:

Post a Comment