Wow! Time is flying by right now and my belly is growing and growing. Today I caught myself using it as a plate rest while I ate lunch in my office. I feel random movement often, little flutters and swooshes that tickle. My mom gave me a doppler which has saved my sanity. I love being able to listen to the heartbeats when doubt begins to fill my mind. Thanks mom!
I spoke with Dr. M's office regarding my 1st trimester screening results. I posted the ultrasound results, but we just got the comprehensive blood work back. All test are negative for downs syndrome and trisomies. Deep breaths, another hurdle overcome!
What's coming up:
Thursday we are doing a maternity tour at our hospital. I have no idea what to expect, but I am sure it will be interesting as well as make this more real to us.
Next Tuesday is our monthly ultrasound and cervical check with the Perinatologist. I cannot wait to see the babies again, it has been a long time. We should also be able to confirm if Baby A is a boy or a girl!
Your Babies: Week 15
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, the babies legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wigging like crazy down in the womb.
15 Week Belly Pic!
Diaper Stash!
Some Clothes (I couldn't resist the BabyGap sale)




Love the belly pic. Such cute diapers!
ReplyDelete